Tuesday, October 10, 2017

New products based on ESP32

It was a matter of time until some product on the market will incorporate the ESP32 as the core controller. TECHBASE's first industrial gateways series is based on new ESP32 chips.

They are selling it in two variants ModuinoX1 and ModuionoX2 For the second one you get:

  • more DIO ports
  •  microSD 
  •  2 extra analog inputs 
  •  a wider form factor.
Moduino X1 and Moduino X2


On request both modules can be shipped with:

  • LoRa
  • SigFox
  • LTE NB 
  • Zigbee
  • OLED 0.96″ 128×64


Bluetooth and WiFi are provided by default since are encapsulated into the ESP32.

Moduino is not coming with the software, its up to you  to write your software. Still not clear if you can put them in sleep mode for battery power applications.

Price range is not published at this time you will need to contact them.

You can find more informations about the products here and here.

1 comment:

  1. The Loan Fund worked extensively with me to help me anticipate some of the issues that my business may face. Not many lenders would go to that length. They’ve been extremely supportive and a great resource.
    Working with Mr Pedro helped me develop my business plan, ideas and brand before getting started, so I was prepared to open a successful business when I received my loan from Mr Pedro, a loan officer with a huge heart of honesty.Contact Mr Pedro on   pedroloanss@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete